Still not giving up...and an Award!


I've been tagged with an award!  First I must link back to Kathleen, then answer some questions, and tag more people/blogs.  Here we go!

WOW!  AN AWARD!
                                        
Thank you, Kathleen Doylehttp://writingreadingandlife.wordpress.com/ ) for thinking of me! 

I think I will answer her questions with photos! (pretty funny, huh - seeing as I love to write so much?!)  


1. What is your favorite Christmas/festive movie?  
     

I Love both of these movies.



2. What is your favorite flower?

Lavender
     
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage? 


Hazelnut-Cream Coffee

4. What is your passion?
Writing

       5. What is your favorite time of year?   

Autumn is gorgeous!



6. What is your favorite time of day?
   
   
   


7. What is your favorite physical activity?
       Does typing count?
   
If I lived near the ocean, I'd do this every day!
Really!
   


8. What is your favorite vacation?
      It's a toss up between my Arizona trips (the Grand Canyon is awesome) & San Diego

The Pacific Ocean in San Diego, CA
                                                     


9. And now I am supposed to nominate Ten other people (blogs) for this award:

     Stephanie Poscente

     Vampire Maman

     Gina McKnight

     Dixon Rice

     Rachael Soderstrom

     Dean Pace Frech

     Jamie Raintree

     Birds Eye View

     Brenda Giguere

     Roz and Patty Write

   

On another note:  I'm still waiting for Avon Publishing to get back to me...and if they send me a rejection letter, I'm still not giving up!

 
 Have a great week.
 
 

   Check out my Writer's page.  Here's the link:
  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sharon-Jones-Writer/185943308108341

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination, Sharon! I, too, have had my share of rejection lately. On a positive note, I have a small publisher who wants to help me with my writing and help make my gay historical novel into a sweeping gay western!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon - I finally got my Sunshine post up today! Thank you, once again for the award!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Sharon!! How awesome.
    I am so glad to hear you won't give up. You've got the talent and the determination to go so far. Keep pushing and you'll get there for sure!

    P.S. Do you know what I would do if I lived near the ocean? Hint: it would not include running... but it may include hazelnut cream coffee... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie...

      ps: To be honest, if I lived near the ocean, I'd only be walking along the shore, not running. And I'd probably have a cup in my hand too~ :) And take lots of breaks to stare out into the water!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Thank you Sharon! Love your ocean view!
    Best wishes to you as you continue your writing! Glad to be connected!
    Sincere regards,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Gina! And thanks for posting my link on your FB wall! I appreciate it!!

      Sharon :)

      Delete
  5. We apologize for having just discovered our award yesterday. We are so honored you thought of us, and we will be accepting our award GRATEFULLY --if BELATEDLY -- and passing it along. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you know the old cliche... :)

    You're very welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Click above to leave a comment!

Click above to leave a comment!

Contact form for Questions!

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe to Sharon Ricklin Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Daily Writing Tips



________________
Add this to your site

Book One is Free Here too!

The entire book is Free and Available in several formats!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm a Member of

And:

Check Out My Pinterest!

Follow me on Instagram!

Subscribe Here for Updates

Followers

Waukesha Today