I Meme It!

A Post About Memes







Don't you just love memes? We probably see hundreds of them each time we scroll through facebook, twitter, or even pinterest. 



     Wait!


If you've been living under a rock for the past few years, a meme is a virally transmitted cultural symbol or social idea. There's usually a picture with one or two sentences, most often they're intended to be funny, but now and then, they might be more philosophical or may even ridicule human behavior.

Some memes are political in nature, some are  just pets with silly thoughts.




Here are a few of my favorite writing memes: 




I've even made a couple of my own:



(I made the one at the top of this post too!)


Some memes are there just for a giggle or two:







Some are meant to be deep and thoughtful...


  Or inspirational:


And some just tell it like it is: 




     

Speaking of books... I'm going to get back to 
writing now...



  
Have a terrific day, and don't forget:




Have YOU made any memes? Feel free to post them in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click above to leave a comment!

Click above to leave a comment!

Contact form for Questions!

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe to Sharon Ricklin Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Daily Writing Tips



________________
Add this to your site

Book One is Free Here too!

The entire book is Free and Available in several formats!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm a Member of

And:

Check Out My Pinterest!

Follow me on Instagram!

Subscribe Here for Updates

Followers

Waukesha Today