Changes


So...I've moved again.

This time it's just me and my mom. And, assuming most of you follow my facebook profile and/or author page, you probably already know why. I'm not one to post blatant updates...but I have hinted here and there... and if you can read between the lines you know I'm now separated and quickly moving toward a divorce. 

After 31 years it came as quite a surprise. At first everyone was in shock.  It all makes sense now, but I will spare you the gory details as I am attempting to get on with my life and stay positive.

Sadly, I have not written a word since publishing my last book. Hopefully as things begin to settle down, I'd like to get back to finishing Island of Time. Yes, another time travel, but at this moment I can't see any romance in this one...

Ironically, my first time travel - River of Time - ended up being quite a prophetical novel. So if you really want to see some of the gory details, read it! I was editing (actually completely removing) my dedication (which was to him) and skimmed over some of the book, having forgotten some of the particulars myself. I was completely flabbergasted by the similarities of Maggie's discoveries regarding her ex, and mine. Very strange, indeed. But, enough looking back.



It's high time to move


 I must 



And believe there's a




Here are some photos of my new apartment in Waukesha



My room


Our little kitchen...with a dishwasher!

Mom's room

 living room and the door to the garage. 

Living room, looking into the dining room.

Dining room/my writing area

AND, the best part about my move...I'm closer to the kids and grandkids now!!!


Me and Annabelle Lee



Wish me luck!
and thanks for reading.




5 comments:

  1. I was curious about your "story" so I visited your blog. I look forward to seeing more posts as you journey onward. The apartment is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Click above to leave a comment!

Click above to leave a comment!

Contact form for Questions!

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe to Sharon Ricklin Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Daily Writing Tips



________________
Add this to your site

Book One is Free Here too!

The entire book is Free and Available in several formats!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm a Member of

And:

Check Out My Pinterest!

Follow me on Instagram!

Subscribe Here for Updates

Followers

Waukesha Today