An Award! ♥


I am honored to have been given this award by Dean Pace-Frech of: http://deanpacefrech.blogspot.com/

As the recipient of this award I have three responsibilities:

1. Share the link of the person who gave me this award...Thanks Dean!  (link above)

2. Nominate 15 more lovely blogs for the same honor...(see below)

3. Share 7 things about myself (see below the list of blogs)

* * * * * * *

My award nominees (in no particular order) are:


Stephanie Poscente 

Dixon Rice

Ellis Vidler

Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi

Elizabeth Spann Craig

Lisa McFerren (my super-awesome-beta reader!)

Brenda Giguere

Gina McKnight

Jessica Knauss

Jen Wylie

Tymothy Longoria

Sean Hayden

Jessica McHugh

Pamela Mason

Marla Todd



* * * * * * *

And finally, seven things about myself:

1. I am currently sending out query letters for my novel, Ravenswynd - Legends, which is book  one in a series of four.  I am nearly finished with book four.  

2. I am also writing a time-travel book.

3. I just joined Romance Writer's of America.

4. I live in the town of Waupun, which is in Wisconsin. 

5. Some of my favorite tv shows include: The Good Wife, Awake, Missing, Fringe, Ringer, Once Upon a Time, Smash, The Walking Dead, and Doctor Who (Thank God for DVR and Netflix)

6. I am not a vegetarian. :P

7. I would Love to live somewhere with an ocean view and no more winters.

Thanks again for this award, Dean.  And congrats to my nominees!








5 comments:

  1. You are so sweet to think of us! And let me tell you, I would love to have an ocean view with no more winters. That sounds like BLISS!

    Have a great, great, GREAT weekend!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you, Sharon! Thanks so much!

    Good luck with your time travel book--sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Elizabeth!
      I've been so busy with the query process, I haven't had much time for writing...and I can't wait to get back to it!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Click above to leave a comment!

Click above to leave a comment!

Contact form for Questions!

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe to Sharon Ricklin Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Daily Writing Tips



________________
Add this to your site

Book One is Free Here too!

The entire book is Free and Available in several formats!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm a Member of

And:

Check Out My Pinterest!

Follow me on Instagram!

Subscribe Here for Updates

Followers

Waukesha Today