♫ It's My Blog and I'll Rant if I Want To ♪

The Title to the Blog must be sung to the tune of "It's my party and I'll Cry if I Want To" by Leslie Gore.

If you're not familiar with it, here it is:


Is it okay to rant on your own blog?  Well, I am anyway.  I'm usually not one to complain...(at least not online) but I can't take it any more.  Even though I hate moving...(and yes, I've got tons of experience packing and unpacking since I've moved more times than I can count since DH went back to school in 95)  I am SO ready to start packing again...

I miss my house in Eagle more than any of the other places we ever lived.
These views are from my living room window...my favorite view.

Winter:

 Spring:

Summer: 

Fall:

I never had that closed-in feeling while living there...our house sat about 3 blocks off the road. 



 It was always quiet unless DH was cutting the grass or plowing a field.  Cows mooing...leaves rustling, kids giggling, birds tweeting...

I think we had thirteen windows on the main floor - here I have three.
No one lived above us - here we have loud people.

I hear doors slamming, toilets flushing (more than is necessary - ocd?)
Footsteps stomping up and down the stairs.
Video games with guns and bombs going off (base up loud) as late as 11pm.
Did I mention toilets flushing (sometimes up to 5 time in a row) oy

I miss having my own house...just sayin.


Have a great (quiet) week!



2 comments:

  1. Such lovely views from that window...all year long...

    And yes...it's your blog...so let it roll with what's on your mind!

    ReplyDelete

Click above to leave a comment!

Click above to leave a comment!

Contact form for Questions!

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe to Sharon Ricklin Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Daily Writing Tips



________________
Add this to your site

Book One is Free Here too!

The entire book is Free and Available in several formats!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm a Member of

And:

Check Out My Pinterest!

Follow me on Instagram!

Subscribe Here for Updates

Followers

Waukesha Today