A New Book Trailer!


Howdie from beautiful Oregon!

Just kidding. But since I've been immersed in rewriting and editing now for several months, it almost feels like I'm there.
Not really. Notice I said almost
It totally feels like I'm in Wisconsin.

I wish this was my view!

Oregon Coast 



Believe it or not, I'm nearly ready to publish my 6th novel...which is actually the first book I ever wrote! And to answer the question I know you're dying to ask:
Yes! I really DID have it under my bed all these years! 

If you've ever seen my 
Author Central Profile  <---- clicky thing
on Amazon, you'll get it.

Actually, I had a copy of said novel on my computer too...saved and uploaded from my last computer to my current one. If you recall, I wrote this book WAY back when I was still homeschooling our youngest son...
who is now twenty-eight. Which means I must have written it circa 1999.
  
So, it's been  
A.  L.O.N.G.  T.I.M.E.  C.O.M.I.N.G.

Come on, you remember the story...
I pulled the book out of it's dusty domain for the much needed rewrite and edits -way back in 2007. But then I had that awesome dream and I HAD to start writing the Ravenswynd Series: T.R.I.H.
If you want to know what that acronym is, you'll have to ask!  

And just like in the previous rambling paragraph, I got side-tracked. But last winter/spring I told myself: Rewrite the dang book already. Get it published before the dang year is over already. Clean the crap out from under your bed already.
I actually listened to myself! 

It. Is. Done.

I'm waiting to hear from two of my beta-readers yet. (You know who you are) 
Once I get the go-ahead, I'll be uploading the document. In the meantime I thought you might like a bit of a teaser.


As in a book trailer.


So here it is.
  




What do you think?

If you have trouble viewing the video,
let me know and I'll send you the direct link to You-tube. 
Seriously.  
I WANT you to SEE the video.  I stayed up till 4 a.m. last night re-doing it over and over and over.
And then again today. 
Seriously. 
I deserve would greatly appreciate some dang feedback!
Please.



Thanks!

Have a great week!









3 comments:

  1. That was the best book trailer I have ever seen! A person would have to be nuts not to want this book after viewing! I can't wait to get my hands on my copy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I guess I'm one of the ""we know who we are" bunch. I love the book. I can recommend it highly for all who love to read romance, loss, memory, mystery...even the trailer and it's music are great. For Pete's sakes, go publish it already ! We're all waiting....

    ReplyDelete

Click above to leave a comment!

Click above to leave a comment!

Contact form for Questions!

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe to Sharon Ricklin Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Daily Writing Tips



________________
Add this to your site

Book One is Free Here too!

The entire book is Free and Available in several formats!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm a Member of

And:

Check Out My Pinterest!

Follow me on Instagram!

Subscribe Here for Updates

Followers

Waukesha Today